Last night (10.10.2013.), in a middle of doing scp upload everything colapsed and...here we are, in the beginning.
I hope I will be able to remake most of code until winter. so far, main construction of application works, and it's compatible with lost one.
• Optimisation of website for mobile phones under development
• Experiencing issues with power failures + cmos battery needs to be replaced anytime soon.
• 14h downtime experienced due to problems with ISP and upgrades
• Karrigell fully replaced as framework.
Still needs to: remake news,
fix problem with easyslides, sitemap (xml version), robots.txt, system info, gallery, qwebirc/lightirc somehow maybe or replace it with xmpp.
This web site is currently under development.
Running karrigell @ http://karrigell.sourceforge.net | with pih - python inside html and hip
Running Apache with mod_python - not so easy to addopt, a lot easier to make from scratch.
If you are interested in anything you can mail me at wook [dot] ba [at] gmail [dot] com
I am unable to determinate when things will work.
• Site redesign in progress, Apache is totally stable, so far, and i don't see issues with it so far.
• Moved from Karrigell to Apache and from OpenBSD to FreeBSD.
• Own reCaptcha
- PyCaptcha implementation by using Python Imaging is done and can be tested in Contact
• Noise problem removed, Cooler Master fan seems to work like charm and there's no noise any more.